Madeira is an island that will not make you bored. In addition to walking along the levades and enjoying the mountain scenery, you can get a lot of interesting impressions and new sensations here.
Here's what we think is most interesting and we recommend you try it:
- Take the cable car up to Monte Park and back down to tabagane
- Visit the Madeira tasting and Museum at Blandy's and D'oliveira wineries
- Swim in the natural volcanic pool in the North of the Island
- Go to the market in Funchal and try unusual hybrid fruits
- Swim with dolphins and see marine life
- Go surfing
- See traditional mother houses in Santana Drive through the Western part of the island
There are also other activities for outdoor enthusiasts: diving, snorkeling, canyoning.